Careers with NTS
North West Telepharmacy Solutions (NTS) is continually recruiting experienced licensed Hospital pharmacists. Priority consideration is given to pharmacists with:
- Recent experience as a front-line hospital pharmacist (minimum of 2 years).
- Additional experience in Geriatrics, Long Term Care, Family Health Teams and/or Drug information
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to make decisions and work independently
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and French
Working with NTS is rewarding and very flexible.
- Hospital and/or Long Term Care pharmacy work
- Opportunity/flexibility to work from a secure home office
- Flexible scheduling
- Travel opportunities
- Great autonomy and independence
- Ability to use your skill set to full capacity
- Opportunities for growth and leadership
- Participation in teleconferences for educational opportunities.
Pharmacist employees of NTS experience a rewarding and unique opportunity to work for clients from the comfort of their home offices. NTS’ unique business model allows for flexible scheduling, including casual and part-time employment. We offer great autonomy and independence for all our employees and an opportunity for professional growth. Our pharmacists are offered multiple professional development opportunities through teleconferences, and other events.
If you are interested in learning more, please e-mail your resume for more information: email@example.com