Helping You Manage Your Diabetes
Living with diabetes means being diligent with your medications, exercise, blood sugar testing, and diet. It can be a daunting task to understand and keep track of how best to manage your diabetes, but our pharmacists are here to help you every step of the way.
During a Diabetes Management consultation, the pharmacist can:
- Review your blood sugar readings to ensure that your drug therapy is optimal
- Assess whether you are taking the most appropriate medications
- Provide advice on blood sugar monitoring, diet, exercise and other ways to stay healthy while living with diabetes
- Address all questions and concerns you have regarding your drug therapy and diabetes management
- Communicate with other health care providers (if needed, and with your consent)