It’s natural to have concerns about your medication and how to best manage your health. Pharmacists are experts at medication management and can work with you to ensure that your drug regimen is the best for your situation and provide advice for staying as healthy as possible.
During a Comprehensive Medication Review, the pharmacist will:
- Review your drug regimen for potential interactions
- Assess whether you are taking the most appropriate medications
- Provide advice on ways to stay healthy and minimize medication use (if possible)
- Address all questions and concerns you have regarding your drug therapy
- Communicate with other health care providers (if needed, and with your consent)